Death Network Academy
Hello and Welcome to Death Network Academy!
If you have not registered already, please do so and enjoy your time here at Death Network Academy!
Death Network Academy
Hello and Welcome to Death Network Academy!
If you have not registered already, please do so and enjoy your time here at Death Network Academy!
Death Network Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Network Academy

Welcome to Death Network Academy!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wanna join an Academy Team? go check some out !https://deathnetworkacademy.forumotion.com/f25-teams

Hey new to DNA? Introduce yourself in the Introductions and farewells forum
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:07 pm
Statistics
We have 109 registered users
The newest registered user is saymiked@yahoo.com

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 76 subjects

2nd lesson for ra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaname Tosen
Utopia White
Utopia White
Kaname Tosen

Rep : 1

2nd lesson for ra Empty
PostSubject: 2nd lesson for ra   2nd lesson for ra I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Ok for this lesson i will take the time to explain a deck i like to use, i like to use a deck of Dark Worlds, they consist of monsters who require to be discarded to use effects, this does not include it in a cost, for example Twin Twister does not activate their effects, there are a few non-darkworld cards that activate them, dark smog is a dark world card but not listen there, also might want to add in a allure of darkness for draw power, since all the monsters will be dark. I consider Dark worlds to be a medium tier 2 deck, and if it gets good draws it can destroy almost any other tier 2 deck, if it got more support it would be a good high tier 2. Dark world monsters mainly consist of 4-5 star monsters, so run xyz monsters of that rank, i reccomend adreus and volcanosaurus, but do run in zombiestein and lancelot since grapha is a 8 star. Your assignment is worth 100 points (maybe you will now do it Very Happy) the assignment is to make a Dark world deck and win 3 games and screenshot them, this assignment can be completed by any dorm.

HAVE A NICE DAY
Back to top Go down

2nd lesson for ra
Page 1 of 1